Festival Choral Eucharists
At Holy Communion, we believe that some of the most beautiful music ever composed was written for church services, and that some music which wasn’t written for church can still be sung on a Sunday morning.
Music Festivals are special services at our regular 10:30 hour on Sunday mornings, where we engage a broad diversity of music and occasionally feature special guest musicians to supplement the semi-professional Holy Communion choir.
All are welcome.
- September 22 A World of Music
- November 24 Celebrating the Church Year
- December 18 Lessons and Carols in the Style of King’s College
- December 23 Blue Christmas
- March 15: Music of India
- April 12: Easter, the Feast of the Resurrection with Brass