On certain Sundays and Feasts, in addition to our livestream and indoor services, you are invited to join us for an outdoor service of Holy Eucharist.
Services through October:
- June 6 Welcoming The Rev. Julie Graham
- July 11 (2nd Sunday due to Independence Day)
- August 5 BackPack Blessing
- September 12 Kick-off Sunday
- October 3: Feast of St. Francis
We invite you to bring lawn chairs, blankets, or simply sit on your bicycle. We ask that you remain masked. You can also bring a portable FM radio with you, and tune it to 94.1
Our next outdoor service is Sunday June 6 in Mooney Park (next to the church)
In order to maintain social distancing, and to enable contact tracing, we require everyone to register. Please do so using the link below. Limited spaces are available, so please register early.
Following our Guidelines for Gatherings, to keep us all safe:
- Self Screening: Participants should not come to live gatherings they have a fever, chills, cough, body aches, sore throat, trouble breathing, loss of taste or smell, new or worsening diarrhea. It is also recommended that you take your temperature at home, and if your temp is over 100 you should not attend. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, we encourage you to get in touch with your healthcare provider. Please let us know if you develop these symptoms or have a positive test after attending an event in person with church.
- Reservations will be required for all services. At first, a maximum of 30 congregants and 10 volunteers will be allowed in the church. (This maximum may be increased at a future date, once we are comfortable with protocols and if virus numbers continue to decrease in the Metro area). The register will be kept for a minimum of 1 month. We will make provision for “walk ups,” but not repeated walk ups. For meetings, a maximum of 20 persons are allowed in Mitchell Hall. The church and Mitchell hall are the only spaces allowed for group gatherings at this time.
- Masks: Every participant age 6 and older (following the revised county order) must wear a mask at all times when onsite, or at an outdoor gathering. These masks should cover the mouth and nose (a loose bandana or face shield is not acceptable). Masks should not include a valve. If you are not healthy enough to wear a mask, we encourage you to stay home. Masks will be available at all entrances, if someone forgets a mask.
- Physical Distancing: All Holy Communion gatherings will occur in such a way that it is easy for each individual or household to keep a minimum of six feet between themselves and other individuals/households.
Donations: We welcome donations to support the work of Holy Communion, whether a payment on a pledge or simply an offering. There will be a designated giving box near the altar to receive cash or checks. You can also make a gift online or by texting “GiveHoco” to 77977.